The Top Five Factors to Consider if Replacement is Right For You!
- Affordability: Only you can determine if your budget is better suited to repair
or replacement. We are here to provide you information so that you can make an informed
- Age – Is Your System Old: The national average for the life an HVAC system
is 19 years. In Arizona with triple digit summers, HVAC lifespan seems to be 12-15
years. It might be time to replace yours. As you are thinking about it… consider
factors 3 to 5 below.
- Repair verses Replace: Repairs costs when considered in light of the Life remaining
on your system might make replacement the better “ Return On Investment” (ROI) option.
- Higher Efficiency Equipment Lowers Energy Usage Reducing Costs: Upgrading to
Higher Efficiency means you are using less energy to operate and saving money on
- Length of Time you Plan to Remain in your Home: Your ROI (Return On Investment)
when you replace increases the longer you plan to stay in your home.
Considering Replacement?... We Have the Equipment for You!
AirNow has access to and can install any brand of HVAC equipment. As a Trane Certified Dealer and Goodman “A-PLUS” Dealer we have some great SAVINGS
for you! Check out our pages.